What is extraordinary customer service? We’ve all experienced and most likely remembered it. In this course participants will explore the concepts and benefits of superb customer service. Individuals will learn ways of building rapport with various types of customers and then apply those skills in activities and exercises. They’ll dive deeper into workplace communication by examining the do’s and don’ts of technology, and how to use these advances to further their customer alliances. Groups will practice learned skills in dealing with difficult situations and making every interaction a positive experience.
- Explore the concepts and benefits of extraordinary customer service
- Set extraordinary customer service standards for your area
- Identify ways of building customer rapport
- Improve your listening skills
- Take control of every call
- Say “No” in a positive way
- Remain calm when the customer is upset
- Cool down a hot customer
- Implement strategies to avoid burnout
Available as a classroom training program, What Customers Really Want is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY, a full suite of high-quality, research-based soft-skills courseware you can download, customize, and reproduce.
The Reproducible Training Library will help you get the soft skills training topics you need, in the formats that work for you with customizable training materials.
Get started with a free preview of any title!